Broadcast Audio Engineer at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton’s Content team is looking for a Broadcast Audio Engineer who can help oversee the mixing and overall quality of Peloton Live and On demand content. Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming.
- Work with the Content team to maintain audio quality and best recording practices of live and ondemand content.
- Responsible for maintaining audio production equipment, including mixers, receivers and transmitters, amps, speakers, etc.
- Work with the Broadcast Engineer to repair and source audio gear.
- Work with the hardware team to ensure optimal and consistent sound quality across multiple devices.
- Willingness to train and educate staff on audio principles and proper mixing techniques
- Comprehensive understanding of broadcast productions and signal flow with a strong understating of broadcast audio boards, RF and wired microphones, intercom systems, and how to properly mic talent.
- Experience with audio loudness standards, file formats,
- Ability to work with outside teams to help produce audio for live events and new programming
- Possess general knowledge of industry standard information of audio for broadcast and live events.
- Experience as a live engineer required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, troubleshoot problems calmly and quickly, handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends as needed
- 3 years of A2 experience
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.