VTS is the fastest-growing Proptech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 750 of the world’s leading landlords to manage their assets, tenants, and leasing processes. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings and are building the industry’s first and only end-to-end leasing marketplace, truva.com. Truva will enable landlords to market their available spaces more effectively, and help tenant rep brokers and their tenants easily find and lease space online – a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team – we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Content Designer at VTS, you’ll produce creative, compelling visual content that makes it easy for users of the VTS platform to understand, enjoy, and fully adopt VTS as part of their everyday routine. You will manage the ideation, creation, improvement, and adoption of client-facing content that powers the VTS customer experience with the ultimate goal of providing true value to our users.
Content and visual solution include one-pagers, visual guides, interactive modules, digital stills and gifs, and basic how-to video content - anything that communicates VTS’s solutions in an effective manner. This role is highly creative and will work closely with VTS’s community & learning, implementation, client advisory, support, sales, marketing, and product teams. You will flex your design skills and have a strong impact on developing and transforming how our clients learn and adopt our product. The role will report to and work closely with VTS’ Manager, Community & Learning.
What You'll Do
- Design compelling visual solutions that educate and empower VTS users at scale
- Work closely with the Manager, Client Content to roadmap, prioritize, and develop user enablement content, including infographics, images, GIFS, and video graphics
- Contribute to content initiatives and help develop content across multiple channels, including on-line and event-based programming
- Help edit, and publish how-to video & audio content
- 1+ years experience creating digital content in a collaborative environment for a platform, agency, network, brand, or tech company and be able to show example links and/or reel
- An understanding of how to communicate priorities, mitigate impacts, and manage multiple technical projects with competing deadlines and stakeholders, and where requirements can change
- Experience managing external vendors and digital agencies a plus
- You thrive in and contribute to a positive, collaborative and fun work environment but are self-motivated, resourceful and detail-oriented - you get stuff done!
- Creatively ambitious, willing to take risks, and experiment
- Genuine passion for moving the CRE industry’s users into the next era of technology
Desired Technical Skills
- Graphic tools: Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, Figma, Sketch, or other design tools for designing informative, effective guides, one pagers, etc.
- UI/UX tools: InVision, Craft a plus
- Nice to have: Video production/editing: Experience with Camtasia, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Creative Suite, After Effects for editing and audio mixing of video content
- Nice to have: Experience in B2B Tech SaaS company delivering on-time, creative visual solutions that effectively communicate business objectives
We Take Care of You!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone in the company
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
- VTS clubs including rock climbing, skiing, baking, board-games, surfing, softball and more
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.