Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with Ocrolus.
Inc. Magazine recognized Ocrolus as the #1 fastest-growing fintech nationwide, and the #1 fastest-growing software company in NY. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
As our senior content writer, you will excel at telling stories and relating information to persuade and educate. You will be developing our website and collateral, specifically case studies, press releases, sales enablement, presentations, email campaigns, newsletters, and blog posts. Additionally, you will create campaigns for lead nurturing, while helping prospective customers self-qualify and educate via our website.
- Experience creating content for web, emails, collateral, video storyboards, case studies, whitepapers, blog posts, press releases
- Ability to collaborate and manage external content resources, including freelancers and agencies
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience and a content portfolio to share. This is an exciting opportunity to help grow a fintech company with a strong product-market fit and 0% churn amongst core customers.
- We’re a young and rapidly growing fintech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, public relations or a related field
- Demonstrated skill for content strategy and ideation
- Experience in financial services and/or technology
- Exceptional written & verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic learner with a positive attitude
- Exhibits strong attention to detail and organization
- Seasoned editor with experience crafting editorial style guidelines
- Deadline-oriented and shows initiative in taking on new tasks and projects
- Experience developing and testing CTAs
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!