Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
As our senior content writer, you will excel at telling stories and relating information to persuade and educate. You will be developing our website and collateral, specifically case studies, press releases, sales enablement, presentations, email campaigns, newsletters, and blog posts. Additionally, you will create campaigns for lead nurturing, while helping prospective customers self-qualify and educate via our website.
- Experience creating content for web, emails, collateral, video storyboards, case studies, whitepapers, blog posts, press releases
- Ability to collaborate and manage external content resources, including freelancers and agencies
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience and a content portfolio to share. This is an exciting opportunity to help grow a fintech company with a strong product-market fit and 0% churn amongst core customers.
- We’re a young and rapidly growing fintech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, public relations or a related field
- Demonstrated skill for content strategy and ideation
- Experience in financial services and/or technology
- Exceptional written & verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic learner with a positive attitude
- Exhibits strong attention to detail and organization
- Seasoned editor with experience crafting editorial style guidelines
- Deadline-oriented and shows initiative in taking on new tasks and projects
- Experience developing and testing CTAs
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.