Content Production Editor at Wix
Wix’s Content team. We're looking for an exceptional writer and editor to report to our Executive Producer in developing large, high quality content at Wix, including podcasts, videos, e-books, reports, multimedia web experiences, and more.
A creative editor/copywriter with experience in creating high quality media content in technology, entertainment, or at an agency with top-tier clients. You’re able to write, edit, ideate across multiple mediums, distill information easily, and know how to make it accessible and fun to absorb. You understand the business value behind each content launch and can craft your work in ways that will captivate the right audiences to engage and convert. You have a diverse content portfolio and an uncompromising creative eye that will catapult the quality of our work and its impact. Manage multiple projects at various stages of development and completion, needed. You’re also highly communicative and creative. If you have experience in podcasting, specifically story editing and series development - that’s an advantage.
As a Content Production Editor you will:
- Assist the Executive Producer in developing large, high quality content at Wix.
- Write, copyedit, and proofread all types of content
- Research and identify potential content contributors: writers, videographers, and thought leaders across design, development, ecommerce, and agency disciplines
- Coordinate the scheduling and recording of interview guests across mediums
- Manage product schedules, timelines, and projects in order to keep production workflow seamless and on track
- Be familiar with content franchises and innovative ways to improve our content
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.