Content Research Analyst
Peloton’s Content Team is looking for a results-oriented, self-starter with a proven ability to draw actionable insights from large amounts of raw data and present as much in a user-friendly context for department leadership. As the Content Research Analyst, your intellectual curiosity will enable you to evaluate and evolve business-facing KPIs for use as a tool to drive strategic programming decisions. You will produce thorough, yet simplified, presentations and reports summarizing your analyses that will serve as a catalyst for both assessment and ideation. Your contributions will be critical to our team’s success in our relentless drive to continually enhance the value of Peloton’s subscription content for our members.
- Work with complex data sets, conduct deep dive analyses, draw conclusions and summarize actionable recommendations in order to develop and expand a rich understanding of how riders interact with our content.
- Continuously drive toward reporting improvement and efficiency by simplifying and automating where possible, refining metrics, and building new reports.
- Liaise with Peloton Business Intelligence department to generate, update and QC key content performance reports.
- Present and lead discussions regarding Content and Instructor performance trends on a regular, recurring basis.
- Collaborate with colleagues to proactively find data insights to offer them.
- Develop effective relationships with colleagues from all departments in order to understand core business issues.
- At least 2 years of experience working in strategy consulting, media/entertainment, or consumer internet in specifically consumer analytics focused roles.
- Proven track record of manipulating large data from multiple sources, extracting accurate conclusions, and identifying trends from quantitative information.
- Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with data warehouse/analytics platforms (e.g. Looker and MixPanel) and SQL preferred.
- Interest in subscription video on demand business models and media products in general.
- Solid team player with the ability to work independently with minimal instruction.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Deadline oriented and able to multitask.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.