Content Strategist, Corporate
AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
The Content Strategist (Corporate) writes, edits and publishes content that reinforces AlphaSense’s position as an AI thought leader and best-in-class provider of data-driven business insights for an audience of corporate users including those working in Corporate Strategy, Corporate Development, Corp M&A, Competitive Intelligence and other roles.
You are an experienced creator of digital content, who can write anything from a blog post, case study, white paper, research paper, or video script. Passionate about data and knowledgeable about the topics impacting knowledge workers in corporate roles, you love breaking down complex concepts into compelling, informative materials. You take a results-driven approach to your work, are creative and attuned to detail, and have strong project management skills.
- Lead and execute a content strategy that supports lead conversion, customer retention, and engagement goals
- Collaborate with demand gen, product marketing, and design team to produce compelling content across channels and formats.
- Create and adhere to a consistent publishing schedule of content across channels
- Measure, evaluate and evolve content strategy to best align with changing market trends and Marketing team goals
- Create, follow and evolve Editorial Guidelines
- Manage relationships with freelance writers
Key Performance Indicators:
- Blog and website traffic
- Social media engagement on Twitter & LinkedIn
- Converted leads
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years experience in a content focused role
- Experience creating content for knowledge workers in roles such as Corporate Strategy, Development, M&A, or Competitive Intelligence
- Interest in AI and machine learning
- Strong ability to translate technical themes into compelling, informative materials optimized for a digital audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- A collaborative, optimistic team player
- Flexibility to quickly adapt and adjust your strategy to align with evolving business needs
- Ability to write to specific verticals (e.g. Healthcare, Tech) a plus