Content Strategist at TrialSpark
There are more than 7,000 known human diseases, but we have treatments for fewer than 500 of them. Despite sweeping technological changes transforming the world, it still takes more than 10 years and hundreds of millions of dollars to bring a new drug to market. At TrialSpark, we don’t believe it has to be this way.
The bottleneck of getting new treatments to patients is the time it takes to run a clinical trial -- not the ability to discover new drugs (which is actually becoming more efficient). We started TrialSpark to decrease the time and cost of a clinical trial, so that every year we can test more life-impacting treatments for real human diseases, ultimately bringing them to patients faster. We do this by partnering with physicians to enable them to run clinical trials within their existing practices. By providing the technology platform, equipment, and staffing, TrialSpark alleviates the operational burden of clinical research, enabling physicians to focus on what they do best --patient care. And by bringing clinical research to more physician practices, TrialSpark is enabling access for the 98% of patients who currently can’t take advantage of the benefits of participating clinical trials. We want to bridge the gap between medical research and patients who need treatment.
About the Role
Marketing is critical to TrialSpark’s success. We sit in a unique position across a network of patients, doctors, caregivers, and pharmaceutical companies, and we have the opportunity to shape how the entirety of clinical research is perceived, understood, and experienced.
As TrialSpark’s first Content Strategist you will be the voice of TrialSpark, developing the stories and copy that is needed to help patients, doctors and sponsors understand and be excited by TrialSpark’s offering and capabilities. You will be responsible for creating copy for campaign materials, working with the research team to bring the appropriate nuance to the copy and partnering with the design team to bring it all to life. You will also work in close partnership with Patient Experience, Sales, Partnerships and Network Operations to develop content that assists in championing TrialSpark’s mission. As the voice of TrialSpark, you will also be expected to identify new areas that copy can bring to life our business to best serve our community.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing copy for Ads, Website, Email, Printed Collateral and more for condition areas
- Translate TrialSpark’s value proposition for each patient community into copy that speaks to their specific needs and values
- Creating copy that accurately represents complex healthcare-related details in understandable terms, working within and challenging legal constraints
- Identify and own other channels for copy to be developed to further our mission as well brand awareness
- Revisiting copy to ensure it remains relevant, and refreshing when necessary
- Working with Growth to increase SEO
- Partner with other teams to deliver on copy-related needs
- 3-5 years of experience
- A strong portfolio of relevant work
- Experience building campaign materials, working across an organization to obtain the information required
- Self-motivated and driven to develop targets and meet them
- Have the ability to prioritize multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear track record of copy that delivers on value propositions
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.