Copywriter at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
As a Copywriter on the Product Marketing team at Talkspace, you will be empowered to craft clear, empathic copy to deliver the most critical messages to our greatest asset: our users. You will primarily craft copy which will live in the Talkspace app (on mobile iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop web), so you will have a knack for working closely with UI/UX Designers, PMs, PMMs. You deeply understand how to write across a range of placements and contexts — from longer-form prose to 1-2 liners — from copy in the Talkspace app to emails and website — delivering impactful messages that are conversational and warm.This is a tremendous opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping the Talkspace voice and reach millions of users in support of their mental health.
What You'll Do
- Craft quality copy across a variety of user-facing channels and placements, primarily within the Talkspace app (iOS/Android/mobile web/desktop), as well as email, website, social, Customer Service guidance, etc.
- Leverage insights about our users and prospects to inform your choice of words, articulating your rationale to key stakeholders
- Self-manage multiple projects and tight timelines
- Present copy to teams and stakeholders, articulating and rationalizing copy decisions with strategic insights
- Work closely with Product Marketing Managers, Chief Experience Officer, Creative Director, fellow Copywriters to test a multitude of copy iterations
- Stay up-to-date on copy and marketing trends
- Edit and proof your own work, bringing a sharp eye for detail to every project
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience for a consumer product app, as well as email, web, at an agency, in-house on a creative team, or at a consumer technology company
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Slides, Docs)
- Working knowledge of Figma and Sketch
This role is a fit for you if...
- You understand consumer product apps, what works, and what doesn’t
- You are a speed-demon; you work with high efficiency and craft excellent copy quickly
- You are easily adaptable; you can work with a variety of different stakeholders
- You are truly customer-obsessed; you craft words with our user always in mind
- You are completely ego-less; you are receptive to feedback and can iterate quickly
- You have a high degree of autonomy & ownership
- You are kind and collaborative; you easily build rapport and earn trust with others
- You can find ease in an environment filled with ambiguity
- You are passionate about crafting the Talkspace voice and mental health
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.