Creative Producer, Brazil
We’re looking for a talented creative to join our growing team in New York, where you’ll be responsible for helping us accelerate growth in Latin America - focussing on Brazil.
See, we have something really important to tell the world - you can save money using TransferWise. The problem? Money transfers aren’t the most exciting thing to most people…
But that’s where you come in. We’re constantly coming up with new ways to get people’s attention, whether it’s throwing money out the window, a pillow fight in a mall, or our co-founders stripping to their underwear in the name of transparency.
- Develop and produce creative ideas that will turbocharge growth in Brazil - mostly focussing on video content for TransferWise’s paid social channels.
- Manage production from concept to delivery - developing the creative idea, setting up and directing shoots, to edit producing video, testing, to writing the copy that goes with the creative. You’ll get your hands dirty - but it’s fun.
- Localize our global creative message to customers in Brazil, helping develop our tone by putting a TransferWise footprint on everything we do.
- Set up relationships with creative agencies based in Brazil, where the US video team can’t support and/or local regulators require it.
- Work closely with Creative Lead to produce content seen across the continent, with support and mentorship to grow.
- You’re an ambitious Producer that has worked within a creative agency or an in-house creative role - working on social media campaigns and advertisements for the Brazilian market.
- You can write and speak Portuguese with examples of work for Brazilian audiences. An understanding of Spanish is a plus.
- You know what engages people on social media, with the knowledge of what drives metrics such as likes, 3-second views, clicks, and customers.
- You can preferably edit with Adobe Premiere and After Effects, and can shoot with Sony cameras.
Fill in the application, along with your portfolio of campaigns you’ve worked on.
Want to know more?
To find out a bit more about what it’s like to work at TransferWise — plus a full run through of our employee benefits — visit our careers page.
Please note we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this position. You must be eligible to work in the USA to be considered for the role.
A bit about TransferWise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At TransferWise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At TransferWise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
Want to know more?
To find out a bit more about what it’s like to work at TransferWise — plus a full run-through of our employee benefits — visit our careers page.