Vimeo’s Marketing and Creative team is searching for a Strategy Director to help drive Vimeo’s in-house brand and product go-to-market capabilities.
The world’s leading professional video platform, Vimeo is giving the power of video to creatives, filmmakers, small businesses, iconic global brands and content businesses building their OTT channels. As Strategy Director you will help shape how Vimeo speaks to each of these different audiences, and find compelling and inspiring ways to drive awareness and demand.
You will be responsible across all marketing channels, including brand campaigns, product launches and Go-to-Markets. Working closely with the marketing team including the CMO, VP of Creative & Brand, VP of Product Marketing, as well as Business Intelligence and Analytics teams and beyond.
You will have a consistent record of delivering highly effective marketing campaigns with cross functional teams.
The role will report to the VP of Creative & Brand.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and evolve strategy and positioning for Vimeo’s product launches, go-to-markets, large scale campaigns
- Collaborate with product marketing to distill powerful insights from audience data, competitor analysis and cultural trends
- Gather and bring to life broader human insights that champion our communities
- Evangelize the brand, and guide cross-functional teams to ensure brand strategy is reflected in product campaigns, go-to-markets
- Deliver creative briefings, collaborating with and supporting creative teams throughout the process
- Build a nimble strategy team that can operate across different audience groups
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 8+ years with brand and marketing strategy experience at an agency or in-house
- Experience working with global brands and in the tech sector
- An ability to develop sophisticated researched and thoughtful insights that informs creative and drives the brand
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at the executive level
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- In-house and agency experience
- SaaS sector experience
- Experience working with product marketing teams
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs