Director, Global Broadcast Engineering at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Director, Global Broadcast Engineer to join our growing Content Production team. Peloton has two new state-of-the-art broadcast facilities in New York and London, UK - and will continue its aggressive growth. The Director, Global Broadcast Engineering will be responsible for leading teams in the US and internationally to support these facilities and maintain the brand standard broadcast quality, as well ensuring the most advanced technologies are adopted and maintained.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Foster a culture and an environment that is conducive to talent development within their team
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers who provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and engineering updates at our US studios
- Provide remote and on-site as needed, support for our international facilities in London
- Work in conjunction with other Content teams to ensure the success of active projects
- Responsible for the continued function of all studio broadcast systems
- Maintain accurate and current knowledge of new broadcasting techniques, trends and applicable software
- Apply conceptual thinking and creativity to complex business problems
- Work closely with the senior leaders of Production Operations, Creative Services and Production Technology to ensure all new projects and equipment installations meet projected timelines
- Secure and manage relationships with third party vendors/contractors for all broadcast studios needs
- Create processes for procuring, tracking and repairing all equipment within the studios
- Will provide direction and support for a growing global team in the United States and Internationally
- 4-year BS degree in Electrical Engineering, TV/Video Production or demonstrated equivalent
- Experience leading cross functional teams in a fast paced 24/7 environment
- At least 8 Years of Broadcast Engineering in a live environment whether it’s TV or Live Streaming
- Must have deep experience in all areas of technical production and have worked with all studio production equipment including Content Management Systems, Broadcast Audio, Video and Control Systems, Video Servers, Storage Area Networks, & RF Systems, Editing and Post Production Systems, etc.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.