Global AV Architect
We are seeking an Global AV Architect to join our team. Reporting to the Director, Global Infrastructure, you will serve in a lead capacity for audio and video teleconferencing networks and systems. As a Manager, you will be responsible for architecture of all audio visual systems and services at Peloton. The position will provide architectural oversight, planning, set up and testing phases, ensuring that the highest level service across multiple countries. This AV Manager position will oversee the delivery of a broad range of services including system installation and support, event support, lecture capture, video/web/teleconferencing, and digital signage. This position will coordinate with studio managers to ensure integration with enterprise technology integration. The AV Manager will manage the operation, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of complex integrated AV systems.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to develop Peloton’s AV technology strategy
- Work with outside partners to design standard configurations
- Define needs and provide project management for conference room installations
- Serve as technical liaison to all business department; develop, document and implement roadmap to improve workflow in conjunction with cross-functional stakeholders
- Oversee all site audio/visual projects and video solutions under the Enterprise Technology group
- Identify opportunities to rationalize services, deployments and offerings
- Manage setup, installation, maintenance and support of audio visual systems and equipment.
- Define AV cross-site purchasing, maintaining consistency in product selection, equipment installation, and user interface. Oversee equipment installations and vendor repairs across locations.
- Stay abreast of audiovisual and collaboration technologies and evaluates appropriateness
- 10+ years of experience providing audiovisual support for classes and events
- Technical-level knowledge and experience with digital and analog - web, video, and audio conferencing lecture capture video streaming and specialized equipment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written - as a global team member, strong communication, and vision are a prerequisite for success
- Proven knowledge of information technology systems, network infrastructure and operations
- Technical-level experience with multi-channel wired and wireless sound systems
- Solid technical skills and an aptitude for troubleshooting, adjusting, and repairing audiovisual equipment
- A record of providing excellent customer service
- Experience as a vendor/client liaison for complex projects from start to finish
- Experience designing and implementing AV systems
- Experience with vendor selection, management and contract negotiation
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to read and comprehend AV system drawings, specifications, technical manuals
- Broad knowledge of wire terminations, troubleshooting and pre-testing
- Ability to effectively and professionally handle stressful situations
- Basic understanding of video production setup and post production workflow
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.