Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. Some of the world's largest brands such as JP Morgan Chase, Salesforce, AT&T, and Deloitte trust us to help them own their voice online, and we allow their customers to own theirs as well. This transparency and empowerment helps these communications become truly worthwhile for both creators and audiences. For more on Knotch's products, visit our website.
We’re proud of our team
We’ve been building our products since 2013, and our team has grown in size and in spirit. We recently ranked in the top 12% of fastest growing companies in America by Inc! Since the Covid-19 pandemic we’ve become remote-first, and we plan to stay that way. A flexible environment leads to a happy team as we’ve been named a Best Place to Work three years running by Built In NYC. If you’d like to speak with our recruiting team about the future of Knotch, feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn and learn about us further on our careers site.
Head of Content Strategy
As the Head of Content Strategy, you will work closely with Knotch’s clients to help them achieve their content goals as well as be a subject matter expert to create thought leadership and speak on behalf of Knotch. Your feedback will be used hone go to market strategy, product roadmap and Knotch’s own content strategy.
You'll add value at Knotch by
- Acting as trusted content strategy partner to both existing and prospective customers
- Partnering with internal teams (Sales & Customer Success) to achieve customer outcomes as well as the retention and growth of the customer base
- Working with senior decision-makers at leading brands to help their companies more effectively understand content performance and achieve their business goals
- Defining Knotch implementation plans and best practices that achieve customers’ desired outcomes
- Consulting directly with clients on content best practices and industry trends
- Deeply understanding clients' needs and translating pain points into implementation plans as well as informing the product roadmap
- Running customer workshops to shape and refine our proposed solution with senior executive audiences
- Creating regular thought leadership programming that elevates and increases the relevance of content as well as the importance of a Content Intelligence Platform
- Speaking at industry events
- Regularly engaging with the Knotch, Content Leader Slack community
- Advising the Knotch team on our own content strategy
You'll be successful here if you
- Have seven or more years of content team experience at a Fortune 500 brand
- Have worked at an agency and/or a startup
- Can think strategically and are operationally sound so that you can connect strategy to action
- Have an established voice and point of view in the content category
- Have a firm grasp of different marketing technologies and how they can be utilized by brands to achieve content goals
Knotch is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to provide equal opportunities in all of our processes, including our hiring and employee experience.
We pride ourselves on our three values: transparency, relentlessness, and inclusiveness.
We commit to daily work towards leading with empathy, reducing bias through periodic training, and engaging with and uplifting communities of marginalized groups.
We condemn all forms of racism and discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood status, veteran status, disability status or any other identifier.
We encourage all employees, clients, investors, candidates, vendors, and friends of Knotch to deliver honest feedback directly or anonymously so that we may always seek to improve as an organization that is dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Share your thoughts with us, and you will be heard.