Head of Editorial for a Stealth Beauty & Medical Aesthetics Lifestyle Venture in NYC
What You Will Do:
- Develop the content strategy of the company, build a best-in-class and industry leading content platform focused on the medical aesthetics and beauty spaces
- Build and manage a team to conceptualize, create, execute and deliver content varying across subject, format and media to our consumers and community partners.
- Develop a clear process for managing and executing the content strategy, including: leveraging data to inform an approach, developing a pipeline of prioritized content, formalizing a publishing workflow, and managing the editorial budget
- Work closely with the growth marketing team to design measurement, testing and optimization mechanisms and report on content effectiveness and engagement. Continuously develop new metrics to ensure we are having a positive impact on the user community.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in editorial in the beauty or aesthetics space, with a focus on digital platforms and technologies
- Requires excellent writing, communication and self-editing skills, strong organizational and management abilities, creative and strategic thinking and ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience developing social media strategies and programs across platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Proven track record in managing an editorial team and overseeing content creation across formats, including short- and long-form articles, social media posts, and photo/video
- Passion for dynamically-changing nature of the medical aesthetics, beauty, health and fitness industries
- Detail oriented and strategic activator, who has an innate sense of urgency, and thrives on moving things from ideation to completion
- Strong desire to build a new brand and help a company grow
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com. Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.