Live Production Manager at Vimeo
Vimeo’s Live Production team is seeking a Production Manager to join our growing team.
The Live Production team provides turn-key live video services exclusively to Vimeo clients and internal teams. You should expect to work on a wide variety of events, including executive town halls, webinars, concerts, fashion shows, and conferences. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading the full lifecycle of these events; from pre-sale scoping to the creation of all budgets for clients, from day-of production management to logistics of all events, and day-to-day management of logistics and administrative tasks.
You should be a highly-organized, hard-working, and meticulous individual with a passion for live video production. You should expect to ideate and lead internal and external cross-functional workflows, including working with Product Marketing on positioning of Live Production offerings and working with Sales on execution with clients. This is a client-facing role, requiring knowledge of technical live production in order to create and customize paid production scopes. This role is mostly office-based with flexibility to join jobs in the field as-needed.
What you’ll do:
- Run the full life-cycle of projects for Vimeo Enterprise production clients, including understanding the Vimeo platform and back-end technical functions for every production and working with partners through critical issues
- Handle all pre-sale production scoping for new and existing clients
- Create and revise custom budgets for clients in need of live production services
- Understand trends in client quotes and requests to build Live Production packages
- Be a product specialist and answer client and Sales questions about our service offerings
- Supervise and maintain Vimeo Live Production team systems and processes
- Lead all operational responsibilities for large-scale production jobs, including crew, finance, scheduling and documentation
- Coordinate pre-production needs for full production jobs including securing freelancers, rental equipment, travel and venue logistics, submitting purchase orders, and compiling books with all production assets
- Partner with the Producer on site with set-up, streaming, breakdown, and crew management
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years of relevant live production experience
- Prior video production and technical experience
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Self-motivated with the ability to consistently lead projects and meet project deadlines
- Excellent speaking and listening skills
- Ability to work well in high-pressure situations
- Must have valid driver's license and passport & be willing to travel on occasion
- Comfortable using Vimeo tools
- Ability and creativity to work autonomously
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs