Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and advisory firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We are hiring a Middle Market Reporter to join our growing team of experienced, successful and highly motivated individuals at one of New York City’s fastest-growing companies. This reporter will be an integral part of a recently-launched product and will be responsible for breaking news on leveraged and distressed borrowers in the middle market, in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Find out more about this product here: https://reorg.com/products/americas-middle-market/
What we offer
- Join a team of passionate experts as you begin your journalism career
- Contribute to a the ongoing success of a newly-launched product in growth phase
- Generous benefit package
- Break news on small and medium-sized companies and in particular distressed borrowers across the U.S.
- Work closely with a team of journalists, financial analysts and legal analysts
- Develop and maintain contacts in the credit market as well as with insolvency practitioners and legal and financial advisors
- Attend conferences and events where necessary
- Write trend pieces
- An interest in writing about credit and/or stressed/distressed companies
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Action Oriented
- Customer First Mindset
- Effective Team Players
- Driven To Excel
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Read Full Job Description