Peloton is seeking an experienced video editor/producer with motion graphics and social media experience to create short-form videos and creative assets across our content production, including our social and digital media accounts. In this role you will have the opportunity to create for our audience of 3.6 million fitness enthusiasts and help define our creative direction. We're looking for people who love fitness, know how to tell a great story, and can entertain an audience. This is a collaborative position within our team where you will have a hand in crafting each story and how to visually tell them. This is a role that is responsible for making fixes or adjustments to content that needs to be prepared for on demand. This role will report to the Senior Director of Production Enhancements.
- Responsible for making fixes or adjustments to content that needs to be prepared for on demand.
- Independent editorial judgment and ability to develop short form video deliverables that are in line with company brand standards. Content development work will happen less frequently.
- Edit in a fast-paced environment that is reactive to sports, fitness, lifestyle, and culture.
- Identify engaging storylines and video clips, and then write and produce engaging pieces around them.
- Guide creative strategy on assigned social channels, using analytics to inform and optimize our content.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize & manage projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives in a face paced work environment with high stake projects that may include tight deadlines and last minute requests.
- Sharing update on status of projects and working closely with Production Management, Executive Producers and Producers to ensure production & post-work all goes out on time
- Work closely with our production management, executive producers and producers team to ensure that the vision of each project is captured and conveyed
- QA every single piece of copy or clips for errors prior to content being sent out for approval
- Responsible for overall syndication of content: from short form to long form on variety of platforms
- Make selects for images or thumbnails from the broadcast, edit photos in various formats for syndication, mobile and digital platforms.
- Assist on video shoots by running audio, setting up video, lighting and rigging, etc when required
- 6+ years of experience in video editing and producing
- Prior experience working in media, digital or video production
- Familiarity with various cameras and video production formats
- Confidence, clear communication skills and a positive attitude
- A post-production wizard using Adobe Premiere Pro software, knowledge of audio, film equipment, RED 4k, 6k, and 8k workflows. Knowledge of codecs and best practices when exporting for web and television
- Has a proficiency in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop are a must
- Highly skilled in video editing, color grading and motion graphics via Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects.
- You have a gritty & entrepreneurial attitude, and don't shy away from things you don't know
- Willing to think against the grain and find disruptive solutions to emerging challenges
- Skilled in script writing and executing videos from concept to completion.
- Excellent digital media file management
- Experience in fast-paced, tight deadline, production team work environment
- Excellent writing skills
- Extreme attention to detail and fact-checking
- Strong copy-editing skills, ability to self-edit your own work
- Willingness to be an individual contributor while working within a team environment and contribute to the overall brand’s growth and success
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
- Ability to adapt as new elements of the role arise
- Ability to understand that the role’s responsibility as is are very big and require utmost details and demonstrate ownership over individual work
- Be a team player, contribute to broader team initiatives
- Strong understanding of digital trends, pop culture and what will resonate with our members online
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.