Producer, Cycling at Peloton
Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for an experienced Producer to work closely with our world-class Instructors to develop and produce top-notch live and on-demand fitness programming.
- Supervise content development and execution of class and series content according to Peloton’s programming guidelines
- Make strategic programming decisions using both quantitative data and qualitative considerations
- Review and participate in Instructors’ classes, deliver constructive feedback and provide input and ideas
- Mentor team of Associate Producers in best practices for producing our content
- Spearhead team learning and development initiatives
- Collaborate closely with:
- Executive Producer and Content Leadership to develop and execute ride and series ideas based on strategic programming goals
- Instructors to develop and enhance their fitness content aligning their personal brands with Peloton programming goals
- Control Room staff on broadcast elements
- Music Supervisor on playlist offerings
- Production Management to coordinate scheduling, logistics and to liaise with other departments
- Social and Communications team to ensure close coordination on guidelines, strategic priorities, ideation and delivery
- ERGs to develop and produce content aligned with group priorities
- Experience working in a daily, live broadcast environment
- Experience producing talent
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Experience managing a project from concept through delivery and ability to hit all deadlines
- Experience in unscripted content (from development through delivery) for occasional non-live class projects
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail
- Solution-oriented mindset with ability to think quickly on your feet
- Must be an effective collaborator and communicator
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Knowledge and experience in fitness is an advantage
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.