Production Coordinator, Programming at Peloton
Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for an individual to join our Programming & Production Management team to assist in the management of our production schedule and related operations. The role focuses on the business and logistics of the production process.
- Responsible for building classes & programming in Peloton’s Content Management System and studio booking system.
- Support content turnovers & releases in Peloton’s Content Management System.
- Manage & cross-check Instructor schedules.
- Responsible for drafting weekly schedule emails to Instructors & supporting Production team members
- Manage and distribute daily production schedules and call sheets.
- Complete Instructor timesheets.
- Prepare Talent expense reports and track costs
- Book meeting and conference calls for Instructors & cross-functional Production meetings
- Assist Senior Members of the Production Management with special projects and initiatives.
- Organize & maintain the Production Management team documents
- Desire to work in a fast paced production environment.
- Keen business sense with problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Razor sharp attention to detail.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings and nights.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
- Proficiency in Spanish
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.