Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
Riskified is seeking a Sales Enablement Content Manager to manage our content enablement platform, strategy, and best practices. As a member of the Sales Enablement team, the Sales Enablement Content Manager will serve as the liaison between sales and marketing teams, creating system efficiencies that increase the productivity of S&M content development and usage. You will be directly responsible for managing our CMS platform (Seismic), which supports sales, sales enablement, marketing, and sales operations, as well as other non-endemic teams.
The Content Enablement position is a new, but important function of the Sales Enablement team. This role will play an integral part in the development of strategies for optimal use of Riskified’s content and asset management system (Seismic). At the strategic level, this role will support the change management & training process that will drive platform adoption & utilization. This includes establishing procedures to streamline content governance, to make content searchable & accessible, to make content actionable through playbooks, while satisfying the needs of both sales and marketing teams. The position will report to the Director of Sales Enablement.What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to develop a content strategy that ensures our customer-facing teams have the content and assets they need to support customer conversations at different stages of the sales cycle
- Develop and manage a content governance process for retiring and updating content assets across multiple channels and stakeholders
- Track and report content usage metrics to internal stakeholders, as well as continually monitor, analyze, and tune messaging to maximize conversion
- Develop and lead a council of top performing sales reps to gain insight from the field to inform sales programs and other needs
- Manage, promote, and maintain the content management tool (Seismic)
- Manage, contribute, and publish content to support sales guidance initiatives
- Gather intelligence on assets that are used in successful deals, and look for opportunities to make more of the same types of assets for the same types of buyers, sellers, offerings and contexts
- Provide insights on content utilization, rating, and impact using content management systems
- Provide feedback and recommendations to Marketing operations to optimize content quality and sales guidance
- Partner with Marketing and Sales training teams to develop training content for strategic sales assets
- This position requires both strategic and tactical thinking. You must possess problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and great communication across multiple departments
- 2-3 years proven track record of maintaining an asset library for multiple sales teams & channels
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple content owners
- Strategic problem solver: you look beyond the immediate task to understand the business issue, what the organization is trying to solve for and apply the right solution. Must be a self-starter
- Relationship builder. You should have the ability to quickly build and earn trust through deep understanding of your audience, business experience and application of best training and facilitation practice
- Experience with CMS platforms (Seismic or Highspot preferred)
- Experience managing Salesforce (ideal), or a similar CRM platform
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.