UX Copywriter (contract)
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team:
You will be a part of a growing Product Design team. We’re a low-ego, high-trust team invested in each others’ personal and professional growth. Constantly looking for opportunities to spread the value of design thinking across Quartet and improve on processes both inside and outside of the design team, we're looking for a passionate, exceptional UX Copywriter to join our team in Quartet’s Midtown NYC headquarters. Help us achieve our mission to deliver technology and services that improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
- You will be responsible for writing clear, engaging copy that anticipates and improves user experiences across all product touchpoints. You’ll ensure every user sees the right message, at the right time – whether it be a header, field label, helper text, a password hint, or error message.
- Work with designers, product managers, and clinical experts to create and execute content strategies.
- Adapt overall brand voice & tone guidelines into a copy style guideline document for each product audience, spanning provider and patients, and promote the adoption of that style guide by all user-facing squads.
- Conduct an audit of content across all user experiences; work with product, design, and engineering to prioritize and update all copy to align with copy guidelines.
- Partner with clinical, product, and design to develop in-app training and supportive content.
- 3+ years as a product-focused copywriter
- Experience in healthcare is required
- Experience working in a cross-functional team
- Flexibility and motivation to thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in technical writing or similar is preferred
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.