Contract Engineering Recruiter
ClassPass is transforming the $10B fitness industry by connecting people to over 1M studio fitness classes and inspiring them to live more actively. Founded in 2013, we’ve built the world’s leading fitness membership through deep investments in cutting-edge, proprietary technology, a global brand and an unparalleled community. We’re revolutionizing fitness, and even after being recognized as one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, we believe we’re just getting started.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Contract Engineering Recruiter, you will play a critical part in building a world class Product & Engineering organization by identifying and evaluating technical talent through creative sourcing efforts. You will drive the full cycle recruiting process from prospecting to close, while delivering the best possible experience to both your candidates and hiring managers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Find, pitch and engage passive candidates for open Product & Engineering roles
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand the needs of the team
- Screen and evaluate candidates to determine the best fit for ClassPass
- Facilitate the interview and selection processes to ensure a welcoming candidate experience and objective hiring decisions
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience sourcing and recruiting technical talent for high growth technology companies; in-house experience is a must.
- You care about quality over quantity and leverage unique sourcing tactics to build a diverse and talented candidate pipeline.
- You keep up with the technology/startup space and are quick to identify recruiting opportunities based on your research.
- You love the companies you work for and your passion comes through when attracting passive talent.
- You work hard and work fast - an ever-changing startup environment is where you thrive.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE
Our growing team (now over 200 strong!) is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work – and working out – seriously. The attire of choice in our four global offices is athleisure and you'll often see ClassPassers buddying up to take a class. We’re as inspired by the 35M reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members and studios, which is why we work together every day to innovate and create new ways we can make the world a more active place. Join us!