Analyst / Associate - Strategy & Operations at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
In the Strategy & Operations team at Rhino, you’ll join an accomplished team, helping us build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize the renting process.
In this role you will:
- Be a generalist acting as an internal "consultant" to help drive the company's highest priority growth and operational initiatives.
- Operate with a holistic view of the business while getting exposure to various departments of the company.
- Work with a range of stakeholders to solve business challenges through cross-functional solutions.
- Consume and process large amounts of structured and unstructured information to identify opportunities / diagnose inefficiencies and develop data-driven recommendations.
- Drive and own the execution of key strategic and operational initiatives; track and communicate progress and decisions clearly and regularly to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage multiple projects as well as ad hoc assignments in parallel and efficiently prioritize across workstreams.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 2+ years of professional experience in strategy, business operations, consulting, investment banking, or related experience.
- Highly analytical and solutions-oriented - resourceful, nimble and gritty.
- Self-starter capable of operating independently, as well as, collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to synthesize complex and nuanced concepts.
- Organized and able to efficiently prioritize, multi-task, and adapt in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced excel skills.
- High-growth start-up experience is a plus.
- SQL and Tableau knowledge is a plus.
- Previous experience in the real estate or insurance industry is a plus.