Hello, we're Rhino
Rhino was founded with a goal to empower and improve the lives of renters. Our mission is to build products and services that give renters a more affordable way to live in the homes they want. Today, Rhino offers hundreds of thousands of renters a choice to reduce their upfront move-in costs, providing flexibility and financial freedom.
Why Work with Us?
In the midst of a housing affordability crisis, we’re combining boots-on-the-ground industry experience with a startup mentality to build solutions that create financial choice and empowerment. We’re a diverse and dedicated team focused on solving real everyday problems—and we’re having a ton of fun doing it. If this is you, join us.
An Insider's view of Rhino
What’s the vibe like in the office?
I feel connected to my team members in work and leisure - we get right into work but we also like to joke around. Infectious laughter often fills the gaps throughout the day or during lunch when we eat together. There’s even a chance, especially on Fridays, that the late crew will grab a drink and unwind while finishing up for the day.
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
As a remote employee, we have the technology so I can collaborate with Rhino teams in a way that perfectly fits every situation. Meetings can take place with full video conferencing but also face to face if appropriate. Communication stays open, timely and productive thanks to all the ways we stay in touch!
Legal and Compliance Advisor
What does career growth look like on your team?
My career has grown exponentially since starting a year ago. I’m challenged to lead so much of customer success - it would’ve taken years to acquire this much experience somewhere else. I’m growing my career in tandem with a thriving company, and I feel like my best self everyday.
Customer Success Manager
What unique initiatives do you have that encourage innovation?
Twice a month we host dinner and drinks in the office for the whole Rhino team. It's been a tradition since the early days when we were just four people. It's a time for everyone to learn about different work streams and also to unwind, which helps strengthen relationships. Innovation comes from a happy and open dialogue where everyone feels heard.
CEO & Co-Founder
What makes someone successful on your team?
Industry and technical experience will always be important factors but my teammates' curiosity and drive make all the difference. We have a great culture of asking questions and collaborating on projects; our work is rarely a solo act. If this excites you, you'll be in great company at Rhino.
Growth Marketing Manager
Where we are
Union Square, New York, NY 10005
Perks + Benefits
Documented equal pay policy
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Lunch and learns
Cross functional training encouraged
Promote from within
- Rhino has become my second home. Since the beginning of my journey here, I have acquired a great amount of knowledge, met wonderful, selfless individuals, and I continue to grow each day that I am here. Every experience at Rhino is unforgettable.KimberlySoftware Engineer
- The team, culture, and mission here at Rhino keeps me motivated every day. It’s incredible to be surrounded by driven, creative, intelligent people and I am genuinely jazzed to be attached to this rocket ship. We are building every day.AdamDirector of Partnerships
- Joining Rhino was one of the best decisions I made to jumpstart my career. Our team is an eclectic group of talented, hard-working, and passionate individuals. Being a leader in confronting one of the worlds biggest problems -- that’s the Rhino way!ShaliniPeople Operations Associate
Jobs at Rhino12 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Dev + Engineer
Data + Analytics
Technology we use
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Pivotal TrackerManagement