Analyst Relations Manager at Braze
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a seasoned manager to join a small but mighty Communications team. You will manage relationships with strategic analyst relations firms, including Forrester and Gartner, and help us educate the industry on Braze, its products, and its market differentiation. You have experience, running an analyst relations program, either at a PR agency or in-house, or have direct experience as an analyst.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build an Analyst Relations program that ensures strong performance in core areas and helps us expand to additional market categories, industries, and regions
- Engage with analysts to create a feedback loop that both informs their research and our own company strategy for placement in Waves, Magic Quadrants, etc.
- Train our team and collaborate with key internal partners, leading briefings and inquiries
- Partner with the sales team on account-specific engagement in key industries like retail and eCommerce through custom content and consultation
- Shape our understanding and approach to competition in the market by collaborating with product marketing on intelligence gathering, strategy, and execution for a competitive market category
- Proactively recommend content and coverage to support demand generation and the overall company’s goals
- Investigate and push differentiation of current and future product suites as Braze expands its business
- Be a cross-functional leader who can work with other departments across the company
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 5+ years of relevant experience (e.g., communications, product marketing, public relations, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience developing, directing and executing strategic analyst relations programs
- Established relationships with analysts from Forrester, Gartner, IDC, and other research firms
- Experience in an evaluation for a Wave, Magic Quadrant, or MarketScape
- Knowledge of G2 Crowd and other third-party review sites
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- A strong understanding of the technology landscape, including enterprise and marketing technology
- Experience working within a high-performing communications team and managing third-party vendors
- International and domestic travel, when required (about 10%)
WHAT WE OFFER
Our aim is to foster a culture of inclusion where all individuals feel respected, are treated fairly, can achieve work-life harmony, and have an opportunity to excel in their careers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401(k)
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.