Apparel Logistics Analyst at Peloton
We are in search of a logistics team member to execute and oversee day-to-day operations and our global warehouses.
In this role you’ll be working cross functionally with merchandisers, production team members, warehouse employees, and business partners to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of all of our apparel product lines globally.
The candidate will be an integral part of our operations and logistics team as a part of the greater Peloton apparel team. This position will work alongside other logistics team members and report into the operations manager.
- Partner and build relationships with several apparel vendors and see shipments through from factory to our printers, global 3PL’s and stores.
- Partner with the production team to provide item data needed for 3PL systems at time of item creation.
- Scheduling shipments through various carriers, small parcels, LTL and tracking them through to successful delivery. Additionally, scheduling delivery appointments when necessary with 3PL’s.
- Create commercial invoices as needed for cross border shipments, identify correct HTS codes for products.
- Track, trace, and update on status of shipments to the greater team as needed.
- Run weekly meetings with the greater merchandising, production, and logistics team to update on all in transit, incoming, and outgoing shipments.
- Troubleshoot customs delays as well as delivery issues with various carriers and customs brokers.
- Prioritize receiving at 3PL’s based on the business needs and report on variances to the team and to our vendors if needed.
- Oversee completion of any work orders at the warehouse level for any special stickering and quality checks.
- Partner with the planning and allocations team on store shipments to ensure timely delivery of store shipments prior to launches.
- Track and prioritize receipts of past seasonal items from our retail stores globally, and resolve issues with incorrect tagging and identifying products.
- Assist with end of month close activities by checking completeness of receipts, transfers, and other various transactions in our ERP system.
- Assist with invoice reconciliation as needed by partnering with the accounts payable department and liaising with vendors.
- Addresses internal and external inquiries and directs to the correct department if needed.
- Maintains effective communication with internal and external parties through a high volume of emails, phone calls and in-person interaction.
- 2-5 years of experience working with a retail and/or apparel consumer products company.
- Experience working with WMS, and TMS Systems.
- Experience working with ERP systems, SAP/Netsuite a plus.
- Proficient in excel, G Suite, UPS, Fedex systems.
- Firm understanding and knowledge of international customs regulations and tax codes.
- Able to apply extreme attention to detail to organize a large number of shipments across multiple vendors and countries.
- Excellent communication skills in order to provide the most up to date and accurate information to our business partners.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prone to change.
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment.
- Previous start-up experience is a plus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.