Associate Analyst, Workforce Management at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
This is your chance to participate in the growth of GrubHub's Workforce Management team by lending your skills and experiences. We're looking for someone who is naturally curious, and ready to dive into our operation and start helping out. As an Associate Analyst, you will support our scheduling and time off initiatives for various Care and/or Logistics organizations. We're very protective of our collaborative culture where work and fun intersect, so you must lead by example. It's also important that you're self-motivated, have a strong attention to detail, and demonstrating experience in building effective cross-functional relationships is a must. Come join us!
The Impact You Will Make
- Create and maintain schedules for internal specialists supporting our front line operations
- Conduct analysis on KPIs within our operation including service level performance, resource coverage, handle time changes, et al
- Support administration and maintenance of our workforce management software as it relates to staffing
- Complete ticket requests to ensure schedules are aligned and adherence goals are attainable
- Determine time off allowances and facilitate a yearly time off bid for the upcoming year
- Understand interplay of inputs to staffing requirements for multiple departments within the GrubHub Care organization and externally with our BPO partners
- Partner with multiple leadership teams to identify and mitigate risk within change management efforts
- Influence key decision making by building solid relationships and portraying data in a digestible way
- Participate in the deployment of GrubHub's strategic vision, acting as a subject matter expert and a steward to the delivery of exceptional service
- Lead planning meetings with internal and external teams to ensure alignment and synergy
- Evaluate workforce efficiency providing recommendations to improve Care workflow and suggest opportunities for increased efficiency through trend analysis
- Prepare and deliver data insights about performance trends with appropriate recommendations to improve and achieve specific contact center goals in our pursuit to provide world class customer service
- Take ownership of the continued maintenance and execution of capacity and hiring plans in support of SLAs, while working with our WFM/Ops teams to ensure short term goals are met
- Participate in and occasionally facilitate staffing meetings with internal and external teams to ensure alignment and synergy
What You Bring to the Table
- Associate's Degree or 2+ years of equivalent, relevant, industry experience in staffing for contact centers
- Proficient Excel skills
- Experience with WFM software systems (Verint is a plus)
- Exceptional communication skills, particularly related to negotiation and active listening
- Ability to work in a team environment (both with local team members and remote team members)
- Ability to make effective decisions on staffing needs accounting for operational impacts
- Collaborative nature matched with a drive to affect positive change through self initiating action
- Excellent time/task management and organizational skills
- A willingness to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- A wide degree of creativity, it's fun to work at Grubhub
- Experience working with contact center BPO's in a WFM capacity is a plus
- Zendesk experience is a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it's safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]