Associate Cybersecurity Analyst at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
As a Cybersecurity Analyst, you will work at the cross section of public policy, technology, and security. You will play an important role in the development and ongoing maintenance of compliance programs at Unqork, while also managing a diverse work portfolio. You will also manage a diverse book of work, while also learning the ins-and outs of modern web application development.
- Report to the Director of Cybersecurity, within the Security Risk Management function.
- Assess and report on controls relevant to Unqork's compliance and risk portfolio.
- Evaluate and assess risk relevant to Unqork's business and technical operations.
- Evaluate third parties regarding risk to inform strategy and procurement.
- Write and otherwise maintain information security procedures.
- Assess and report on privacy controls relevant to applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform regular entitlement reviews and process access and data requests.
- Respond to customer diligence requests.
- 2 or more years of experience operating within cybersecurity compliance and risk management domain.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.