The Associate Manager, Digital Media Activation plays an important role on the Digital Media team, responsible for the performance and campaign executions primarily across Search, YouTube, Social & Display. You understand how search & social platforms function; how bids relate to media performance and campaign efficiency so they can optimize and manage campaign budget allocation; understand the programmatic landscape & are able to quickly learn execution on new digital channels.
- Channel ownership and execution of Peloton Paid Search (text & shopping), YouTube, Paid Social & Programmatic campaigns including:
- Budget management
- Ongoing optimization
- Weekly reporting including creation and maintenance of dashboards
- Testing calendars
- Creative management with internal team and external agency
- Relationship management with publishers
- Media tag management
- Direct experience managing campaigns in platforms
- Run search reports on a regular basis to mine for new keywords, creative text ad, pacing and overall spend
- Experience working with creative teams to influence content so it delivers meaningful business outcomes
- Curate extensive sample targeting lists that align with Peloton’s intended audience (research and vet videos, channels, interests, keywords and URLs for brand safety / suitability)
- Implement custom audiences, contextual, look-alikes, and other affinity groups for targeting
- Campaign set-up and management including audience targeting, creative testing, bid and budget management, etc.
- Deliver weekly performance reporting & insights with thoughtful, concise recommendations on next steps for improvement
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- 4+ years proven expertise in Search, YouTube, Paid Social & Programmatic media execution
- Acquisition, retail or e-commerce campaign management experience
- Familiarity working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Excellent skills in data-driven analysis
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Knowledge of ad tech landscape including areas such as viewability & verification, audience platforms, measurement, page tagging, etc.
- Significant media-specific spreadsheet experience (pivot tables, vlookups, media formulas)
- A clear understanding of pacing, flighting and nuances of managing channel-specific budgets
- Experience with Google Sheets, Docs, & Slides a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.