USE DATA TO ASSIST AND OPTIMIZE THE NEXT GENERATION OF SAAS SALES PROFESSIONALS
As a Sales & Marketing BI Analyst, you will seek opportunities to apply data to the business to improve our go to market outcomes. You’ll develop and implement marketing attribution models, drive business decisions around sales performance and pipeline measurement, and expertly use KPIS and narratives to build data driven operational excellence within our marketing and sales teams and executive leadership.
This will involve:
- Partnering with stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Business Operations, Product, and Finance to identify data opportunities.
- Designing, building and maintaining BI models and dashboards (for on-going and ad-hoc analysis).
- Identifying data and process improvement opportunities by monitoring existing metrics, analyzing data and partnering with internal teams.
We're looking for an expert in quantitative and qualitative analysis, who is passionate about data, reading the nuances of the business, and constantly curious about how it can be used to drive business decisions. We view this role as a trusted advisor to our go to market teams to help them make informed decisions around strategy, priorities, and tactics.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
Our team's mission is to be the source of actionable intelligence for Sisense. We partner with business leaders and users to add value through data, make data-informed decisions, discover insights and share knowledge. Our marketing leadership team are SaaS industry veterans who are hyper-focused on running a data-driven business.
Our company and product is focused around serving you. Being on the data team means you get early access to cutting edge technology & are a north star for data teams.
HOW YOU'LL RAMP:
By Day 30
- Learn the fundamentals of Marketing and Sales at Sisense — our basic KPIs, workflows, and business systems.
- Understand our business systems and data structures
- Get to know other stakeholders in Marketing, Finance, Sales and Business Operations who you'll be working with.
By Day 60
- Utilize our existing Sisense dashboards for analysis and start building your own.
- Be familiar with our current data warehouse and BI models.
- Have regular meetings with other stakeholders to learn, share information, and prioritize initiatives.
By Day 90
- Reach a high level of proficiency with the Sisense platform to build dashboards for both long-term department use and for one-off ad-hoc analysis.
- Work directly with Marketing and Sales Leadership to build your analytics roadmap.
WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED...SO FAR:
- You have worked in a start-up or tech company and are familiar with the inside sales structure and affiliated tech stack.
- You have superior analytical, critical thinking, and quantitative skills with a passion for digging deeper and discovering the next insight.
- You have the ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization.
- You have demonstrated an ability to understand business drivers, collaborate with leaders, and diagnose business problems that can be addressed through data and analytics
- You have an affinity to drive strategic direction through insightful analysis.
- You are flexible, adaptable, and able to learn on the fly. You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- You work with a high sense of urgency and rigorous attention to detail.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have a high level of proficiency with BI tools
- You have strong, hands-on experience with SQL
- You have a good level of proficiency with Excel
- You have experience in marketing analytics/business analytics/business intelligence
- Familiarity with information systems such as: Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics and advertising platforms such as: Google Ads, Linkedin Ads
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.