Supply Chain Business Analyst
The Enterprise Systems Supply Chain team is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission to enable new processes and technologies in the area of inventory management, tracking and inventory optimization. In this role, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the Supply Chain organization supporting Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, Inventory Management, Integrations, Transport Management and Warehouse Management Systems. This role will support initiatives to streamline processes, and translate business requirements into usable solutions.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving enterprise systems team in a high-growth global organization, and will be instrumental in supporting end to end Inventory Management processes and systems. You will have the opportunity to support the design, development and implementation of new systems, processes and people related to our connected fitness units and accessories.
Who you are:
- Highly motivated self starter
- You have the ability to engage the business, ask questions, analyze issues to diagnose root causes
- You can articulate complex concepts / issues in a way that are understandable to non-technical stakeholders through swim lanes, lucid charts, and white board sessions
- You are an active contributor to problem solving, analyzing problems with consideration to the overall technology landscape
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intents
- You are curious and are not afraid to dig deep and look in places that others ignore to see if there is another way to solve the problem or business challenge
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Technology team peers and across the wider Peloton teams;
- Document data flow diagrams, business and functional requirements, functional specifications for data integration, use cases, and user test plans.
- Partners with Developers, User Interface Designers, etc. to develop functional designs.
- Performs technical configuration of all inventory management, Serial number management, inventory tracking and inventory optimization applications,
- Managed testing across end to end inventory management & optimization applications to ensure fulfillment of business, requirements and IT quality, architectural, and security standards on assigned projects.
- Facilitates business acceptance of technical solutions.
- Facilitates the rollout of technology solutions to the business areas.
- Facilitates resolutions to system issues.
- Participates in business process improvement, transformation, and change management.
- Support the research, development & implementation of special projects, as needed;
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Intelligence, or related field, or similar experience
- 5+ years of experience in inventory management, Warehouse Management Systems and inventory optimization systems preferably, in SAP ERP, Manhattan Associates SCALE/WMS, SAP IBP etc.
- Strong background in Configuring SAP ERP, WMS and understanding of their underlying concepts
- Understanding of EDI and integration technologies / methodologies related to inventory
- Understanding of Inventory considerations in a Serialized Environment
- Understanding of MRP concepts and related configurations
- Very detailed and organized in managing Configurations across various Environments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Lucid Charts, Visio, Word, Excel
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft; AnyPoint, Pentaho, and Informatica
- Solid skills in Excel, Word, MS Project and MS Visio
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- SQL language proficiency
- Agile (SCRUM) experience preferred
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.