Business Intelligence Analyst - Marketing Focus at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, D+I and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.The Job
Justworks is seeking a seasoned marketing analyst with a passion for numbers, a background in marketing, and a demonstrated proficiency in manipulating large data sets to join the small but mighty Business Intelligence (BI) team. This analyst will report to the Director of Business Intelligence and work closely with the Marketing team to understand the day to day data needs of the team and provide actionable insights to help the team operate even more efficiently and knowledgeably as we continue to evolve.
What you’ll do
- Perform both regular and ad hoc analyses around key business questions that pertain to the Marketing department, including campaign performance analytics, content/seo analytics and email analytics
- Unify data from otherwise disparate sources to tell a full story of marketing campaigns’ impact (e.g. out of home advertising, experiential, TV, direct mail, and content marketing) on the buyer journey and bottom line
- Use SQL and Tableau to build and maintain reports, models, and dashboards around these key metrics to monitor and improve performance
- Translate complicated analyses into actionable insights together with various branches of the Marketing team
- Provide analytical support to members of the Marketing team as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in a quantitative field
(eg. Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Physics)
- 2+ years experience working with SQL
- Strong knowledge of Excel or another tool for data manipulation
- Experience with Pardot and Google Analytics, or similar marketing tools strongly preferred
- Comfort with predictive modeling techniques
- Knowledge of at least one statistical programming language preferred, with willingness to learn Python, R or Ruby
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds, and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.