Business Intelligence Analyst, Product Focus at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.The job
Justworks is seeking a seasoned analyst with a passion for numbers and a demonstrated proficiency in manipulating large data sets to join the Business Intelligence (BI) team. This analyst will report into the BI team but will work closely with the Product and Product Marketing teams. They will report on product metrics, derive and share insights about product adoption and usage, and advise on data collection during product development. The ideal candidate for this position is a data expert with great communication skills and an interest in product development.
What you’ll do
- Perform both regular and ad hoc analyses around key business questions that pertain to the Product organization
- Help define KPIs for product adoption and usage
- Build and maintain reports, models, and dashboards around these key metrics to monitor and improve performance
- Translate complicated analyses into actionable insights; communicate those insights clearly to partners in the Product organization
- Strategize and prioritize data needs of the product organization together with the other members of the BI team
- Provide analytical support to members of the Product team as needed
- 2 - 3 years of experience working with SQL and translating complex data questions into meaningful insights for non-technical stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Excel or another tool for data manipulation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in quantitative field preferred (eg. Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Physics)
- Knowledge of at least one statistical programming language preferred, with willingness to learn Python and Ruby
- Comfort with predictive modeling techniques
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau is a plus
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.