Business Intelligence Data Analyst
Every month, half a million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for thousands of businesses in our review community. We have now reached over 50 million reviews from consumers around the world. Things tend to move fast at Trustpilot, particularly our global growth and presence. With this rapid growth also comes a massive amount of data, which we can use to greatly improve our products, user experience, internal systems and business insight.
We are now seeking a Data Analyst/BI Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team, to support our commercial and operational departments with clear and insightful analysis of the big data at hand. This includes consumer data, product usage data and data from our internal systems and marketing tools, such as Salesforce, Zuora, Hubspot and others.
About the Role:
You will be part of a small team within our Data Science function, where teamwork, creativity, learning and having fun are a normal part of everyday work life. In addition to working with your team members, you will collaborate with many stakeholders across the business to help solve problems and promote data-driven decisions. Your main focus will be on commercial data and marketing activities, to elevate our understanding of the business through data analysis and reporting. You will support strategic initiatives, and you will be able to see your analysis really make a difference to company culture and strategy. We will provide the latest analytical tools and resources for you to work with, such as Chartio, Amplitude and Google BigQuery.
About You, What You Bring:
- A numerate degree (ideally Masters level or higher) and a commercial mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Great attention to detail and an ability to translate findings and ideas into simple language. You enjoy using data to influence and inform.
- Excellent data analysis and presentation skills and have experience using tools such as Chartio, Tableau or similar to create reporting and dashboards.
- Enjoy the challenge of finding patterns in data and feel confident to independently manipulate, analyze and synthesize large data sets. You have knowledge of techniques such as clustering and regression.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and some understanding of how data-driven insights can contribute to a successful strategy.
- Proficiency in SQL and have experience of working with databases.
- Knowledge of a statistical programming language (e.g. Python or R).
- Knowledge of commercial systems and marketing tools, such as Salesforce, Totango, Hubspot or similar would be a big plus.
- 2 years minimum of experience in a similar role and are ready to take the next step in your career.
We We Offer:
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- A competitive salary
- 100% covered health insurance. Vision and dental insurance offered.
- Free catered lunch every Friday, bagel Mondays, office happy hours, ping pong table, foosball, darts, endless snacks/drinks and more
- Great office location at in the heart of the Flatiron District
Check out our office on Built In and The Muse!
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 19 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. The company is located in New York, Denver, London, Copenhagen, Berlin, and Melbourne, and its employee base has increased from 168 people in 2013 to its current count of more than 500 employees representing 40 nationalities.