We're changing that. By using data and technology expertise to understand risk, automating legacy processes, and creating a better user experience for brokers, we're able to provide policies that are more applicable and more transparent in just minutes.
Recently, we joined Coalition, Inc. (Coalition), a leading cyber insurance and security provider, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help businesses manage and mitigate cyber risk. Our combined company is worth $3.5B, with our latest raise reaching $205M and participation from world-class investors like Index Ventures and T. Rowe Price.
Attune operates individually with its own brand identity and mission while strengthening and complementing Coalition's vision, giving its customers access to new and evolving insurance markets. Together, we serve 130,000 small business policyholders who pay us ~$500M per year in insurance premiums to ensure their security.
Now our growth is at hyperspeed- not only our mission but also our team. We've earned our spot on many workplace award lists in staying true to our values. We're dedicated to creating a diverse team of curious, focused, and motivated people passionate about changing the future of an entire industry.
Joining a growing analytics team, you will help visualize, and communicate the key metrics and insights that impact the business and support Attune's leadership team in making strategic decisions. Partnering with the product, operations, and underwriting functions, this is an exciting opportunity to help Attune in understanding and quantifying the performance of key initiatives, distribution channels, and products.
- Finding and representing actionable insights to stakeholders including upper management, creating and maintaining data infrastructure, and providing insight on data and analytics best practices.
- Generate queries, analyses, and reports on complex datasets to facilitate actionable insights and recommendations.
- Working with the rest of the analytics team on data systems architecture with a view to data consistency, robustness, and general codebase hygiene.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with reporting and quick analysis tools, and guide others in the organization to reach a level of self sufficiency.
- 2+ years of work experience, with at least 1+ years working with data.
- Experience with SQL and data visualization platforms such as Looker or Tableau.
- Strong communication skills, particularly in collaborating with non-technical stakeholders.
- Product sense and a strong appreciation for user experience
- Familiarity with data engineering workflows a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical and 401(k) matching from day one.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.