Business Intelligence Manager at Clyde (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
What’s Clyde - With the Ownership Enrichment Platform, Clyde helps brands take control and take care of the post-purchase journey for their customers. We’ve reimagined product protection, registration, and issue resolution so manufacturers and eCommerce brands can create beautiful, profitable, unified ownership experiences for their customers — and unlock the LTV of their dreams. Over 300 brands like Hydrow, Marshall, SharkNinja, Lull, Tempo, Newell Brands, and Barnes & Noble use Clyde to build deeper relationships with their customers. To learn more about Clyde, visit www.joinclyde.com
We’re looking for a thoughtful, results-oriented Business Intelligence Manager to drive the development of Clyde’s frontend and backend analytics capabilities as we take the business through its next stage of growth. As a BI Manager at Clyde, you will play a pivotal role in the company as you create, refine, and maintain the company’s suite of reporting to provide visibility as well as produce high impact dashboards to enable informed decision-making for departments across the organization. While being based in the NYC area is preferred, this full-time role can be remote. This role will report directly to the Director of Data Science and Analytics.
- Deeply understand, transform, and integrate data sources such that they become accessible for self-directed analysis by stakeholders across the organization.
- Create, design, and continuously improve reports, dashboards, analyses, and metrics to help measure performance and allow company stakeholders to make data-driven decisions
- Deliver complex analyses and provide insights and recommendations to drive company performance
- Closely collaborate with various cross-functional stakeholders throughout the reporting lifecycle, from initial scoping to deployment to maintenance
- Communicate problems and solutions to both high-level and non-technical stakeholders to ensure that we are tracking and looking at data in a consistent manner and speaking a common vernacular
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a business intelligence, business analytics or data science role
- Expert SQL proficiency
- Experience using business intelligence reporting tools; Looker and/or Mode proficiency is a plus
- Combination of analytical rigor, resourcefulness, and intellectual curiosity
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Experience driving fast-paced projects from scratch to completion in a highly organized manner with thorough documentation
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to work across diverse stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Flexibility to prioritize deliverables and re-prioritize them at a moment’s notice
- Comfort working in an ambiguous environment where there is no set playbook on how to solve each problem
Who are we?
Clyde is a distributed community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. We seek applicants who bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds, and together create wonderful product experiences that help brands sweep customers off their feet. Clyde provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law - we do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other. We will ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in any part of the employment process. Please contact us at [email protected], and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information, which we will respond to in a timely manner.If you’re looking for an opportunity to put your heart into your work at a company that values growth, learning, wellness, and success – we’d love to meet you!
Why should you join us?
Clyde is building an incredibly thoughtful suite of products with enormous potential. We are a highly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative team, and we value diversity of all kinds. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. Clyde does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
All members of our team will have ample opportunities for professional growth, plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We are building a really exciting company and can’t wait for you to join us.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a Clyde office or Clyde-sponsored event, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you believe that a legal exception may apply to you, please still apply for any role(s) you are interested in and, if you are hired, you will receive instructions on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date.