Business Operations Analyst
Riskified’s Growth team plays a key role in defining and executing our expansion strategy. We are looking for a business-oriented, highly analytical individual to join our NY business operations team as a Business Operations Analyst.
In this position, you will be part work closely with various growth teams within Riskified (such as Sales, BI, Finance and Business Development) to provide reporting and analytical support that will enable data-driven decision making and promote strategic business planning. You will help define business needs and develop innovative solutions that will help drive our business core objectives. This is a great opportunity for a highly analytical individual to grow professionally and apply their skills and experience at a rapidly growing global FinTech startup.
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Perform sales analysis according to Riskified business needs, such as sales performance, operational performance, revenue forecasting, competitor analyses and more
- Initiate, own, design and maintain business reports for various teams
- Help in defining cross team processes and improve deal flow
- Work with different stakeholders to define, analyze and review performance KPIs
- Collaborate with various teams such as finance, BI, product to generate a holistic picture of our performance
- Ensure the integrity of our data our sales systems to maintain an accurate view of the team’s performance
Life at Riskified:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In the News:
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
- 3+ years experience in a business analytical role
- Superb Excel and Google Sheets skills. Experience working with Tableau, CRM and SQL tools is an advantage
- BA/BSc in a quantitative discipline preferably in Engineering, Business, Economics, Accounting or Information Systems
- Strong business acumen
- Sales operations experience - an advantage
- Experience working with Tableau, CRM and SQL tools - an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills - working cross functionally with various teams globally
- Exceptional analytical skills and project management skills
- Ability to form business insights by analyzing various data sources with attention to detail and ability to see the big picture
- Proactive and resourceful: someone who thrives off of autonomy and is adaptable to changing environments
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training