Business Operations Analyst at Common
It’s an exciting time to be part of Common’s team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate on those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, client service representatives, and so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure our work is done and done well.
Common was founded by General Assembly co-founder Brad Hargreaves and has raised over $65MM in venture funding.
- Analyzing and graphically presenting business metrics and information for Common Studio, including sales, financial and resource metrics
- Compiling professional presentations for executive reporting packages
- Communicating and following up with clients on design sign offs, invoicing and other project management items
- Regular reporting on project costs, milestone progress and financial projections including working with peers on project updates and projections
- Managing and updating various data platforms including cross team collaboration on correct data collection procedures
- Building and training others on scalable reporting processes
- Learning and becoming an expert in new processes and software as required such as Harvest and Salesforce
- Leading projects and workflow updates cross-functionally with peers
- Embracing the startup mentality by contributing and taking on additional responsibilities as required
- This role may require travel from time to time
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years in a professional environment
- Expert in Excel or Google Sheets, proficient in G Suite. Experience with Asana and Salesforce a plus
- Basic understanding of financial concepts
- Detail-oriented and comfortable supporting ideas with both qualitative and analytical reasoning
- Highly organized and able to multitask across a large number of projects with various deadlines
- Positive and productive manner with clients
- Continuous learner who enjoys researching, testing, and implementing best practices
- Direct and proactive communicator and team player
- Ability to work autonomously to identify and solve problems, while knowing when to seek help
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other basis protected under applicable federal or state law.