Channel Business Analyst at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a talented Channel Business Analyst to join the Channel Program team. The Channel Business Analyst will utilize data to drive actionable insights that enhance sales productivity and channel engagement decisions. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, self-starter with strong analytical and quantitative skills, as well as business savvy.
- Build & maintain weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast and metric reports with analysis and identify key drivers behind variances in sales
- Collaborate with Operations & Sales Leadership
- Identify top channel performers & top deals throughout year
- Build and maintain forecasts (internal and stretch goals) and KPI measurement and tracking
- Build metrics to monitor health and measure success of channel partner relationships
- Develop and maintain operational KPI dashboards in Looker and Salesforce
- Serve as owner of channel insights and disseminate reports, findings, and dashboards across the organization.
- Strategize on methodologies to address and answer Channel Program decisions through analytics
- Partner with channel leadership to identify opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem-solving utilizing business modeling and analysis, including Excel
- Advanced experience working with reporting and data visualization capabilities in Looker and Salesforce. Serious plus: Highly proficient in SQL, with the ability to write complex and nuanced queries against new or unfamiliar data sets.
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized self-starter
- Ability to translate technical or complex matters into clear and concise explanations to senior leaders and business stakeholders
- Results oriented and motivated self-starter with a strong desire to learn and be successful
- Able to effectively manage deadlines, ambiguity, and change
- Ability to manage projects from conception to completion
- Collaborative, energetic, creative, and accountable business partner
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice