At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
The Claims Operations Analyst will help manage, track, and improve Unemployment and Workers Compensation claims handling and processes. Successful candidates will have the ability to create and execute projects to improve efficiency and the customer experience. Additionally, you are someone who enjoys developing product metrics, deriving and sharing insights about adoption, and advising on data collection and usage. You have a passion for constant learning and a sense of curiosity. You are someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to always leave things better than the way you found it. Above all this role requires flexibility, determination and excellent people skills as you work cross-functionally to solve customer issues as well as communicate with local, state, and federal agencies.Your Success ProfileWhat You Will Work On
- Build and analyze reports to identify where changes should be made for better efficiency, quality, and lower cost
- Help develop and define KPIs for department adoption and usage
- Build and maintain reports, models, and dashboards around these key metrics to monitor and improve performance
- Serve as the point of contact for resolving complex problems, escalating issues when necessary
- Establish relationships with vendors and State representatives, disseminating information and answering questions
- Train staff on software and other reporting systems
- Collect and analyze data to produce forecasts, assessments, recommendations, and reports
- Initiate and lead meetings to begin, troubleshoot and complete department projects
- Work cross functionally with team members within network
- Perform other related duties as assigned
As a Claims Operations Analyst, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- Detail-oriented - exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, organized, and productive and seeks to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Ethical practice - the ability to integrate core values, integrity and accountability throughout all organizational and business practices.
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
- Analytical - uses a logical reasoning process to break down and work through a situation or problem to arrive at an outcome.
- Good judgement - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Minimum 2 years of project management and/or data analytics experience
- Experience working with SQL
- Strong knowledge of Excel or another tool for data manipulation
- Process-driven while able to be resourceful and adaptable
- Experience with State Unemployment Insurance claim handling preferred (New York experience a plus)
- PEO experience preferred
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment