Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they need. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
About the Role
Join Zocdoc as a Commercial Analytics and Strategy Analyst! In this crucial role, you will structure analysis and synthesize data-driven insights to develop and prioritize our commercial strategy. Our team works cross-functionally with teams across the organization, such as sales, marketing, product, and others, to identify and answer high priority business questions. Our business is expanding quickly, and we’re looking for future leaders.
Commercial Analytics and Strategy analysts collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to conduct high priority analytics projects. They also help identify and investigate trends in key business metrics, and communicate findings out to the rest of the organization. The ideal candidate has a passion for translating analysis and insights into strategic decisions and business impact.
What You'll Do
- Partnering with teams across the organization to structure analysis around high priority business questions and synthesize findings to inform strategic decisions
- Monitoring business trends and conducting analysis to identify new opportunities to unlock growth and efficiencies
- Ideating on solutions to key business problems based on data-driven insights
- Sizing and forecasting potential future initiatives and prioritizing based on expected business impact
- Collaborating with data teams to identify opportunities to expand our data and enable new and insightful analysis
- 2-4 years of work experience in management consulting or investment banking at a top firm and / or business analytics at a tech company
- BA/BS in a quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics
- Extensive experience with and enthusiasm for analytical problem solving and translating data-driven insights into business strategy
- Examples include: Market sizing, capacity planning, financial forecasting, pricing sensitivity, survey analysis, inventory management, supply/demand, cost/benefit
- Resourcefulness, nimbleness, and the ability to stay positive under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Action-oriented attitude
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- SQL, Redshift, Tableau, Looker, Salesforce.com, and/or PowerPoint experience is a plus
- Passion for technology and improving patients’ lives
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.