Compliance Analyst II, Privacy at Vimeo
As a Privacy Compliance Analyst at Vimeo, you’ll work to ensure compliance with privacy regulatory and industry mandates that include GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, ePrivacy and others. You’ll be responsible for day-to-day aspects including scoping, implementing controls, overseeing review exercises, creating and maintaining documentation, as well as working with all teams to complete privacy assessments.
You will also be a core member of the security organization, and a guiding hand for organizational level initiatives such as security awareness and internal employee privacy training.What you’ll do:
- Enhance and oversee all aspects of the Vimeo privacy controls to ensure continued compliance with stated goals.
- Establish processes to support the controls and ensure that privacy impact assessments and privacy by design principles are implemented throughout the organization with a specific focus on ensuring proper implementation of product features to achieve privacy by design.
- Assist and monitor the effort to ensure compliance with GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, ePrivacy and others related frameworks to support Vimeo’s Privacy Counsel.
- Perform audits and risk assessments of Vimeo systems and vendors to understand privacy implications and make recommendations for vendor best practice.
- Educate and mentor technical teams on embedding compliant privacy practices into the way Vimeo operates to help foster a culture of privacy by design.
- Assist with third party controls monitoring
- Must be able to build relationships with technology and business teams across the company.
- 2-4 years' experience in privacy compliance, audit, privacy risk management with hands-on experience in a multitude of compliance initiatives.
- At least one Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) or Certified Information Privacy Technologist certification preferred.
- Understanding of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), CCPA, LGPD, ePrivacy and others related frameworks
- Familiarity with a broad range of IT and Information Security products and technologies such as identity and access management, vulnerability management, encryption and key management, logging and monitoring and application security.
- Familiarity with cloud-based environments and technologies with associated auditing methodologies.
- Expert presentation, documentation and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or similar work experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, influencing and problem resolution skills.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs