Content Analyst at Peloton
Content Analyst: Member Support
General Role Description:
Peloton is searching for a Content Analyst for the Member Support organization. In this role, you will collaborate with other teams and departments to ensure content is developed, managed and updated with a specific emphasis on Learning materials and the team Knowledge Base. There is a very large need to increase the amount, quality, accuracy and currency of this content in order to enable much stronger Learning programs and to ensure all agents in the organization have clear, simple and effective material readily accessible to do their jobs well.
What You’ll Do
● Collaborate with other teams and departments to ensure Support is prepared for changes and updates.
● Research, draft, validate and publish content
● Constantly review and optimize library of content to ensure accuracy and currency and to minimize duplicative or contradictory material
● Work closely with Service Design to understand changes and to make necessary updates
● Support Learning team to create training and reference materials for that enable agent proficiency during formal training evolutions as well as when they are in practical application and on the job
● Work closely with all the Operations team to understand the needs and usage in order to help every agent leverage the content to benefit their performance and Member experience
● Partner with other teams in Peloton to ensure alignment across all Support Operational documents including: process, procedure, macros, training information, workflows and KB articles
● Draft accurate, compelling, and editorially proficient written communications for internal and external audiences.
Who You Are
● You have 1–2 years of writing/editing experience or applicable Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
● Highly organized and detail oriented.
● Demonstrated project and time management skills.
● Able to adapt to changes and adhere to deadlines.
● Understanding of system architecture, data management, and integrations
● Someone who is creative, flexible, open-minded and ready to learn new skills.
● You have a passion, the skills, and proven experience in investing and developing new processes.
● Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live and on-demand workouts from the world’s best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread and Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our Members first and obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best and encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBCUniversal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.