Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We’re looking for an experienced Credentialing Specialist who will manage the credentialing department functions, including coordinating managed care delegation processes. Responsible for maintaining timeliness and completeness of network credentialing and recredentialing. Coordinate with the Chief Medical Officer to facilitate the credentialing committee. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be a team player, and have a can do attitude.
You will have
- Provide vendor oversight to the Credentialing Verification Organization (CVO), including regular audits as required by delegation oversight policy.
- Responsible for maintaining timeliness and completeness of network credentialing and recredentialing requirements according to NCQA and company policy.
- Maintain credentialing plan, assuring ongoing adherence to NCQA standards and timeliness of policy review and updates.
- Coordinate delegation audits with payers, assuring successful results.
- Maintain compliance with state and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain accuracy and security of database storing credentialing data.
- Identify and implement process improvements to streamline the credentialing process.
- Supervise interns and credentialing specialists supporting the credentialing process.
- Coordinate with the Chief Medical Officer to facilitate the credentialing committee.
- 3-5 years credentialing experience
- Delegated credentialing experience
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) preferred
- Bachelors preferred
- Bonus Points: Healthcare or behavioral health
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.