WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Customer Success Operations Analyst must be a self-starter who has a passion for data, technology and analytics. The Customer Success Operations Analyst will help scale the operations of our Global Customer Success organization by managing the systems and business insights the organization needs to have productive and effective customer touch points. This person will also support our growing global Global Services and Support Organization (GSS).
- Gather business requirements and systems improvements for Catalyst and Salesforce and help roll out new features, improvements, and user training
- Partner with cross-functional departments to learn business needs and how it may impact both the Customer Success Organization and GSS
- Support the design and implementation of business initiatives that analyze customer data, and trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers
- Create and maintain insightful reports and dashboards to help our leadership understand customer touchpoint activities as they relate to adoption and successful renewal
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through the development and adoption of best practices related to the company's renewal and churn processes and standardized procedures including documentation and maintenance of documents
- Partner with GSS to streamline processes and facilitate usage of Salesforce Service Cloud and Financial Force
- Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests and identify opportunities for improved reporting
- Support the installation and maintenance of additional systems
- Create and maintain training on processes and system configuration
- Provide training to new hires on success technology tools
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 3+ years of experience in sales and/or success operations
- You have knowledge of Salesforce.com, admin experience a plus
- You have knowledge of Catalyst, admin experience a plus
- You are organized and able to work on both long-term projects and requests requiring a quick turnaround
- You are capable of turning large sets of data into actionable insights
- You love working cross functionally and globally to support the broader team’s goals
- You’re curious, insightful, and are a detail-oriented operator who can see the big picture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.