Data Analyst at Integral Ad Science
As a Data Analyst at IAS you will join an ambitious, close-knit team responsible for producing client insights and internal business intelligence used to drive decision making at all levels of the organization. Your role will primarily focus on maintaining and optimizing the data model on top of which Power BI sits to produce insights both internally and externally. The role also has room to expand into business analytics and informing key business decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Propose and develop solutions independently and in collaboration with others to:
- collect disparate external and internal data sources,
- aggregate structured and unstructured data repositories,
- process the data to form a fluent data model, and
- generate insight into a multi-million-dollar product line
- Discover actionable insights from data and present them through rich visualization
- Produce insights that fuel strategic initiatives in corporate strategy, product development, and lead generation
- Immerse in frequent collaboration with leadership in Sales, Marketing, and Product as well as with our Executive team
Who you are and what you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, computer science, or a related math-centric discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in an analytical role
- Strategic, innovative thinker with an interest in the ad tech and media industry
- A go-getter mentality and the desire to take ownership of your project roadmap
- Passion for using data to make well-informed business decisions
- Takes pride in data integrity and efficient, scalable processes
- Ability to clearly and efficiently communicate ideas
- Affinity for high-paced, dynamic environments
- Ability to analyze complex data models
- Strong project management skills
- Eager to contribute
- High proficiency in SQL, Python, Excel, and a data visualization software. PowerBI is a plus.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 17 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.