WHO WE ARE
Braze is a comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers relevant and memorable experiences between consumers and the brands they love.
- Braze facilitates interactive conversations across channels: Braze is architected for speed and breadth, which is what allows brands to have live interactions with their consumers across channels like Push, Email, In-App/In-Browse Messages, SMS and more.
- Braze delivers value quickly and continuously: New Braze customers typically launch campaigns in a matter of weeks. In addition to a rapid time to initial value, Braze also helps brands iterate much faster, which accelerates long-term value.
- Braze amplifies the value of your ecosystem: Braze easily integrates with the technology you already have, allowing brands to build custom integrations that multiply its value inside of your infrastructure – and beyond.
Brands are building relationships with more than 2 billion monthly active users across the Braze platform. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Braze has also recently passed $100M in ARR. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will the Marketing Operations team expert regarding how the Braze services work from a technical standpoint, and own the Braze @ Braze (Braze using our own software to market to our customers) implementation to empower our teams to both fully analyze how thousands of brands are getting value out of Braze, and to enable the Braze Customer Marketing team engage our customers with best in class, behaviorally triggered messaging at the right time, via the right channel.
- Own and audit the technical implementation of Braze @ Braze, our instance of the Braze software which runs on our own tool.
- Build, enhance, and maintain data pipelines which ensure synchronicity between Braze @ Braze, Salesforce, the Braze backend, and other tools like Demandbase, Marketo, etc.
- Partner with the Customer Marketing team to drive adoption of advanced technical marketing techniques like using AMP for Email, or building API endpoints which can furnish personalized content in real-time to our customers via Connected Content.
- Collaborate with Product, Customer Marketing, and Product Marketing to instrument new events and attributes in Braze @ Braze in a consistent, documented, and reliable manner.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of engineering experience with a strong track record of success.
- Pride yourself on writing elegant, maintainable code.
- Comfortable working in a large code-base with many stakeholders across multiple departments and functions.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and act independently
- Have a user-centric attitude and care deeply about CX (Customer Experience)
- Familiarity with the following technologies is a strong plus (Braze, JS, Ruby, Rails, MongoDB, React, HTML, CSS)
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.