Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are seeking a candidate with proven experience working as a Data Engineer, Full Stack Software Engineer with a Data focus, or similar role. The ideal candidate is comfortable in DevOps and Software Engineering.
- Manage competing priorities across the company
- Maintain and automate reporting infrastructure
- Manage the design and architecture of our Data Warehouse
- Create Scripts to automate and manage ETL processes and Dependencies
- Advise on the design of our application DB, machine learning components, and our data infrastructure.
- Cleaning and restructuring datasets
- Managing and optimizing reporting systems
- At least two years experience as a Data Engineer, or related Software or DevOps experience
- Fluent in Python and SQL
- Experience with Data Warehouses and Schema Design
- Strong communication skills and experience communicating across business units
- Experience working with Data Scientists and Data Analysts
- Ability to create fast solutions to problems introduced in a changing environment with iteration towards optimal solutions
- Machine Learning experience a plus
- Analytical and BI skills a plus
- Postgres and RedShift experience is a plus
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description