Data Entry Assistant at Cedar
Date Entry Assistant (Patient Team)
At Cedar, our mission is to improve the broken healthcare experience for patients, this starts with reengineering the patient billing support experience by refocusing our efforts on a patient centric experience and providing exceptional customer service.
The Data Entry Assistant will provide support to the patient engagement team and advocates.The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, have a keen eye to detail and be comfortable working in excel. In addition, the team assistant role may require light patient interaction or follow up when necessary. At Cedar, we believe that all patients deserve to have a pleasant and efficient healthcare billing experience.
- Manually post payment plans, discount adjustments, demographic updates in the EMR (i.e. Centricity Business, NextGen)
- Create and download necessary reports for the above tasks
- Pick up mail from the post office and process in the Cedar office
- Scrub customer voicemails and schedule follow up calls to be conducted by patient advocates
- Print and mail statements from the Cedar office
Required Skills & Experience
- Enthusiasm for Cedar mission to improve the patient financial experience and highest levels of discretion when handling sensitive information
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Self motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and document scanners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work 90% in the office, remote option when necessary
- Open to ambiguity and ever changing environment
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
Joining the Cedar team allows you to not only work on solving a problem that affects millions of patients annually, but also offers the following:
- 40 hours/ week
- An opportunity to work in a creative environment on a daily basis
- Employer-Paid healthcare
- An opportunity to work with a smart and engaging team tackling a real world problem
- A chance to join a high-growth company in an early stage
- An ability to grow and take on more responsibility within our company
- Interaction with multiple departments within our company
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.