In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
- Maintain key metrics to enhance business understanding of current performance and forecasting solutions
- Oversee the ongoing development and operations of business intelligence architecture, enabling fact-based decision making and ad hoc analysis and insight
- Building visualizations and dashboards in Looker or related Business Intelligence tools
- Translate requirements gathered from Product owners into actionable Agile stories
- Assist with team strategic planning and special projects, deliver recommendations
- Ensure accuracy and integrity (quality, timeliness) of deliverables
- Strong knowledge of SQL, including 2-5 years’ experience writing queries and leveraging advanced SQL concepts & data storage structures
- Understanding or working experience leveraging big data querying platforms, Google BigQuery preferred or comparable (AWS Redshift, Hive QL, etc)
- Understanding or working experience of ETL concepts and data warehouse best practices.
- Experience with dbt a plus
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams, with the capability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies and environments
- Ability to critically think and work independently
- Experience with data programming languages to script, and analyze data using Python and/or R
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business intelligence, computer science, mathematics, or software development with exposure to accounting and finance.
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.